Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey world. Here's a wassup from the U S and A. This puddle got up in a cloud and is now some place else. I feel quite proud of the me i am now, studying diligently and all.

Questions in my head (as usual) pop up and ask me if this is the me I want to be. Where did the irresponsible me go? Hidden inside a beast ready to be unleashed? Do I really wanna waste my life away playing games was questions i got in the past. Now I ask myself if I am making enough friends, whether ignoring people in my dorm or being unfriendly to party animals is humane or socially responsible. I do not yet know if my decision to focus of studying is a good idea, or even where I will be in 3 years time. What I know is, once in a while I'll come here and put down my thoughts, and I will know that sooner or later, maybe 1 year, maybe 1 day later, someone will read it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for letting me know that the sun still shines on this puddle left behind.

No comments: