Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bryan (br-i-en) [noun]
Definition: Reveals important plot elements from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article) the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the movie.
e.g. "Wesley! Don't be a Bryan!"

I have to say sorry to people of christian faith i might have offended during physics lecture a few days ago. not that any of them will be reading this. I was feeling a bit high on not getting a single A or B in my four subs, and needed to talk, a lot. Err... I think i might have offended Eunice. =x How many times you go to church a week is none of my business, and frankly it doesnt really affect your grades either. I only elaborated excessively because she refused to say what she did at home... When someone asks you what u do at home, you don't reply "go to church".

hmm. I was being crude, insensitive and too straightforward. Sorry. I realised that harping on her results made me feel better because there was someone who did worse than me. Somehow I didn't take into account that it was pretty obvious she was feeling unhappy with it as well... k. I think i'm not going to say sorry to her, cos she probably won't understand why anyway.

Final results: CDEO - A(cl)

No comments: