Tuesday, July 19, 2005

new blog, first post.

well the concept of this blog has been there for a while, but i kept delaying finding a suitable template to customize.. and as things go i was "forced" to recreate my blog. didn't really take very long to get this up.

I learned that not everyone appreciates someone being frank and honest. They'd rather I stayed in denial and fake everything about my life. They feel i shud keep things about my family to myself. I say they can go fuck themselves. I should be like 's' and put a password on my blog or something.

if you think that someone who has a dysfunc family and almost no social life cant be your friend/acquaintance, you won't be reading this more than once. I'm not sure if i'm an introvert now thanks to interesting abilities of people to forget other people within the span of 2 months. i do not blame any 'thing' for putting me in this family. I mean, its not that bad in the first place.

"Always look on the bright side of life."

There are always people worse off than you. At least i have parents who are financially sound, can provide me with good food, a nice house, and like.. pocket money. who doesn't have naggy parents right? I'm the only one complaining? Only difference is that i have a dad that can go crazy over something damn small like me not telling him what time i'm meeting my frens becoz i didn't know what time i was meeting my frens... when he's normal he's fine. he can discuss things, make lewd jokes, and buy me stuff. but his temper is weird. you really have to experience it yourself to realise how.

There. thats it about my family. Probably will try not to mention them again. oh. Btw i have a brother. he's quite nice to me.

No comments: