Friday, September 16, 2005

fear of the unknown... thats what i first felt was the reason why relationships are so difficult to maintain.. i was wrong, though.

I believe it is true that people have differences, different tastes, upbringing, and beliefs.. but i don't understand how getting to know someone makes you want to stay away from him/her. I don't understand why attitudes btwn people can suddenly become so "ginger" within 3 mths.. I have no idea why.

perhaps i was just an eyesore to them and they were thankful to be rid of me. I think it was my own fault. I wasn't trying to get to know them, and kept telling others of their bad sides, such as their practise of daoism, which they have employed (maxed out lvl i believe) on me now. I suppose someone both they and i knew told them about my bad-mouthing.. I have resolved to not backstab anyone... in fact.. i wont say anything about other people.. only quote and show others his/her own work...

hm. thats still damn bm. amyway i have become generally loner to other ppl... but its only cause i feel that i already found a cliche i can stone with.. in other matterss...

i haven't tried buayaing yet.. and will probably lay it off till until uni... which is... a "stomach" "branch" "tree" as of now.. since i am wastying time watching anime and blogging now... after all, i need money to support a relationship.. it seems... a good example would be a certain 10 A1 scorer i know who has a *cough* lotof *cough* girlfren. he obviously has more cash than me.. i shall stick to being a g3y nerd, although i can eat meat on fridays... *ahem*.

I think i need to improve on my subtlety skillz.. that was quite obvious man..
maybe i can type in 13375p34k 50 7h47 p30p13 w0n7 1307h31~ 70 1~34d 7h15...

EDIT: omg... insignificantvoice.blogspot.com ... someone.. took it already... and he has... more than 15 blogs... i say... wadduff

No comments: