Sunday, September 11, 2005

hols are over...

realised i had some essay to do over the hols.. oh well.. see how tmr then.

didnt get to study much during the hols. lots of other stuff to do.

couldnt study at home, so i went to geylang library a total of twice. second time it was so full i couldnt even just get a chair w/0 table to read on.

tennis was fun ^^

was utterly trashed at wcg2005, but hey it was a fun experience of getting laughed at by two PRCs who both trashed me and happened to know each other... also got the sg wcg tshirt! haha limited edition? lol and the nice nametag...

shall spend more time in school for each day now.. after school you will find me in the library haha... realised how tables and chairs are gd stuff in rj library.. could they get more? *hint* *hint*

realised not bloggin about stuff that happens at home makes my blog veri stagnant.. but oh wells...

heyyy chalet was phun! haha altho i got a small cut on my head (yes, its a cut not just a bruise) mahjong was gd stuff..

"Ahhh! who was keeping my yi1 tong2!!! my shi2 san1 yao1!!!"-shaman

long time since i had a barbecue, man.. got to eat interesting beef haha usually don't eat western at home.... lol my chicken wings no blood! lol my extreme micro wing wasnt cooked though, lol..

"Welcome to KFC! what would you like?"
"RAW MEAT!!!" - shaman

lol wont forget koh's extreme pwnage with the mspad.. mg.. that.. was.. bad egg...

No comments: